Thursday, December 31, 2009

my prayer for 2010



"Whatever joy there is in this world
All comes from desiring others to be happy,
And whatever suffering there is in this world,
All comes from desiring myself to be happy. "
-Shantideva



Photo by Victor Nuno, Birth




Let me face this new year with love and compassion,
ever mindful of my thoughts, words, and deeds;
on guard against greed, anger, and ignorance.
Let me look back in remembrance of the people,
places, and opportunities of the past year
that have helped me become a better person.
Let me rejoice in gratitude for the coming of the new year
with all its blessings and challenges.
I open myself to its abundance,
welcoming change and the many chances
whereby I may continue to be of help to others
in any aspect that I am able.
Let me have the strength to continue my practice,
with the grace of those around me,
offering its fruits to the well-being and happiness of every being.

7 comments:

Lalaine said...

i hope your having a great 2010! =)

Dan Cruz Jr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danilo Cruz Jr. said...

Have a great 2010 ahead...New Year ...New You...which the same thing that I've been doing to myself...New Vision..New Life......hahhaha

lolita said...

what the great word...so meaningfull i hope god heard your pray...amen

lingerie said...

Love is a wonderful thing we should all treat one another with love and respect,the world would be a beautiful place.
Nightwear - Bridalwear - Pyjamas

Unknown said...

Beautiful

boosting elo said...


Very nice blog.boosting lol