Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Year of the Metal Rabbit


It's 2011... and once again I face new opportunities and challenges. The past year has been productive and truly wonderful. I am glad to say that my prayer has been a light. But, it's still the same prayer I offer for 2011 with a few additions.


Let me feel my fears and doubts with utmost realization
that I may step into the next moment with clarity.
I open my self to the possibilities of this year
and offer all efforts to the attainment of peace and harmony.
Let me face both success and failure with a clean heart
and remember that the ultimate measure
is my contribution to other's happiness.



Photo by Victor Nuno, Enlighting Hope


In a vacation to Bohol last year, we visited Baclayon Church and offered a candle prayer. I lighted a red candle for life, courage, and passion. May we all have the three for the new year.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

o sana matupad lahat ng prayers mo... :D

Vijay Singh said...

please add my id for link exchange:
vijay.links12@gmail.com
my backlinks here
seo services

I am awesome said...

Ako ste sami i želite upoznati zenu za brak, onda posjetite naš site upoznavanje za brak. Ovdje možete pronaći mnogo zena za udaju, i možda pronađete životnu partnericu.

http://upoznavanjezabrak.blogspot.com/2012/01/upoznavanje-zena-za-brak.html