Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Retrospective

Weekends are the only time I can spend exclusive quality time with the kids and maybe fit in a few recipe trials. Not a good combo if I'm on my own obviously. And this weekend was Dinagyang, too.

No, I didn't go out to watch the festivities but this little girl did.

I thought I'd be able to try some recipes while they were out but I underestimated the capacity of the youngest to prolong taking her nap.

By the time I got to cooking it was late afternoon already. Made some bread (from this recipe) and converted a third of the dough into cinnamon buns which I reheated for breakfast this morning.

I eyeballed the cinnamon sugar and butter mixture so no definitive recipe for these yet. It still needs a bit of work. Although it's sticky cinnamon sugar is gooey enough the dough was a bit dry. Still yummy and great with coffee, I have to say!






1 comment:

gebze evden eve nakliyat said...

Gebze evden eve nakliyat firmamız şehir içi ve şehirler arası olarak ev taşımacılık hizmeti vermektedir. Dilediğiniz kalitede bir taşımayı bizlerle bulacaksınız. Detaylı bilgi için bizimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.
kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
şekerpınar evden eve nakliyat
içmeler evden eve nakliyat
aydınlı evden eve nakliyat
Orhanlı evden eve nakliyat
Şifa evden eve nakliyat
güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
esenyalı evden eve nakliyat
çayırova evden eve nakliyat
mutlukent evden eve nakliyat