Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged

Before anything else, let me just say that this tagging business falls under the category of annoying chain mails and text messages for me. However, because it’s the first time I’ve been recognized with an award (no matter how incomprehensible it may be) by no less than Neytan, The King of 10-Cent-Disputes, I decided to waste time on it… for those of you I’m gonna nominate, I apologize in advance. I hope you’ll take this as a compliment.

Logo: Lemonade Award




Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received it by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the link of the person from whom you received your award.

Let’s see, I’ve got #1 and #5 down. So let’s get on with the show. Here are my nominees for blogs with the most attitude. *insert Oscar award soundtrack* Well, technically I only ever visit and revisit blogs that are on my blog roll and some that interest me along the way as I trawl my way through my usual haunts. Nevertheless, here they are:


1. UtakMunggo – the URL alone will win the attitude award hands down.
2. Kirksydney – the King of 10-Cent-Disputes has got to be on this list.
3. PottyPotski – we’ve all been entertained by his self-proclaimed gender and relationship issues.
4. khzr4u – In truth… I don’t get the blog header! (peace Arn!)
5. GMAC – if the pictures won’t get you then the music references will.
6. Lime Gemini’s Triangle – Little Jan’s page. (I forgot your email, I can’t send the recipe.)
7. joshmarie – well researched articles on timely issues.
8. Mundong Parisukat – joshmarie’s other blog, a little lengthy but good pics.
9. Nakanampucha – I wish someone would contribute a new one…
10. Dan's Photo Blog – Dude! You gotta update this soon!


It’s just now I realize, my blog-hopping experience seems to be a little restricted. Maybe this tagging business isn’t so bad after all. I get to see what’s on your list and widen my sphere a little bit.


But I swear! This is the last tag I’m answering! Tag all you want, its going to stop here!


>:p

P.S. I spent all my lunchbreak commenting on those 10 blogs. Ugh! I swear, this is the last tag ever!


5 comments:

Sidney said...

Congrats with your award! :-)

UtakMunggo said...

pwede palang i-tag ulit yung nag-tag sa iyo? naiimagine ko si neytan frothing at the sides of the mouth. wahahaha

heniwey, i've already got two awards like this on my sidebar. i'm adding yours up. i don't really forward awards to other blogger. i'm greedy like that. haha

UtakMunggo said...

*bloggers. stupid finger won't budge. pfffft.

tHe AraChne said...

oo nga tita... maybe even pulling at his hair! hahaha... don't worry i'm not gonna tag anymore. i'll take your example and hoard it for myself... weeeh!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!.. hehehe.. ako rin gagawa nga nito!!!

salamat sa pag tag!